Dreaming Of You


Dreaming of You - A Love Poem


Whenever I close my eyes,
You are always there,
Your sexy smile, your joyful laugh,
Your beautiful brown hair.

When I wake up in the morning,
Wash the sleep out of my eyes,
There you are, with me again,
Not really a big surprise.

As the day passes by slowly,
And all the clocks tick on,
I see your face in strangers,
Hear your voice in every song.

When i get home tired and weary,
Coped without you another day,
I close my eyes and dream of you,
I really have no say.

It does seem quite obsessive,
To cling to your love this way,
I wish these dreams would last forever,
I'd move in, unpack and stay.




love poem missing someone


Comments

FREE Poetry Newsletter

Stay updated with future Poetry and other Publications by Darren Heart, Join our FREE Poetry Newsletter.



Recent Articles

TOP